Thursday, April 28, 2005

I need a favor!

I just saw the commercial for this and just about pissed myself. It's called "Riding the Bus with my Sister." It stars Rosie O'Donell as a retard. Link:
http://www.cbs.com/specials/riding_the_bus_with_my_sister/
Please, someone, anyone, tape this for me. I need this. It's Sunday on Channel 2 at 9:00. I'll be at Mohegan Sun, losing my next mortgage payment. Have to be in MA this weekend, HOME OF THE...I'll stop, I don't want to alienate anyone. I need this taped. I'll let you watch it with me and smoke half of Canada. I beg of you all, help me. "I'm Special!"

I'm watching NBA playoffs right now and I swear I just heard them say, "Let's go to Larry Merchant courtside!" Of course, I'd just been having wishful thinking. Would be sweet though.
Fuck, Celts are going down 2-1 and 'Toine just punched someone. Suspension. Where's Larry Merchant.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very cool, JayTool. I have a site http://top-personals.net related to ejaculation, take a look if you’re looking for personals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home