Thursday, March 31, 2005

Vegetative state

Terry Schiavo and the Pope die back to back. Oh my, wait until the religious nuts get a hold of this. We let Schiavo die so God took the Pope from us as punishment. Trust me, we will hear this. I hope something bizarre happens. Maybe we'll learn Schiavo's father was molesting her or pimping her out like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, and that's why he wanted her to continue on in a vegetative state. I love that term, vegetative state, though I hope it is not my epitath. Maybe it turns out the Pope dies of advanced syphillis. Maybe she's the pope's secret love child, I don't know. How about the Pope was being slowly poisoned by his bishops. Or cardinals or whatever the fuck his second in command is called. Is there a Vice-Pope? Anyway, whoever it is wants to replace him and make man-boy love a new tenet of the chuch. That would be exciting. Put all those holier than thou religious types in their place.
Does anyone still watch South Park? It is still hillarious, I'm not sure how they did it so quick, but they had a Schiavo episode on Thursday night. Kenny was on a feeding tube and his eyes are going in different directions. Cartman wants the tube out. I won't ruin it, if you have a chance to catch it. It's always replayed after 10 on Comedy Central. Wonder Showzen on MTV2 is also classic entertainment and is usually coupled with the Wild Boys. Watch them or else. Here's a link to clips from Wonder Showzen, check out Beat Kids. http://www.mtv2.com/#series/14484

Michael Jackson is gonna make a sucide attempt soon. Not sure if he will suceed, I doubt it though I hope he does. Then I hope Jamie Fox plays him in a movie.
Cheers Motherfuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home