Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Attack has Begun!

So a retaining wall collapsed dumping millions of tons of debris onto West Side Highway, right above the GW Bridge? These walls don't just collapse, they get blown up with C2 by people chanting "Allah Akbar!" There goes the exit out of the north-west part of the city, and they make it look like an accident so as not to spark the panic yet. Bridges and tunnels are next, they're isolating the city. Do you think it is a coincidence this happens the day after a small plane "accidentally" went off course and triggered our capitals evacuation? No way, they were checking out our preparations. Might I add our preparations appear to be yelling, "Run!" Looked like a Chinese fire drill. Are these the rantings of a paranoid madman? Maybe, but I still called Shal and told her to take the Path train and avoid the Lincoln Tunnel. Is this just a scenario I called Tom Finn with to panic him? Yes, but it doesn't mean it's not a possibility. I'm packing the car for the beach and am taking off at the next hint of trouble. In the meantime I'll be sipping straight Jameson, cleaning my gun, and softly singing "Learn to Swim" to myself.

Also, here is a link to Terry Shiavos blog to read while you wait for the end. Thanks to Rico for hooking me up with this link.
http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home