Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Riding the bus with my retard.

This was even funnier then The Other Sister. How did this movie get made? I know Rosie has "fuck you" money, but why wouldn't someone talk her out of this? In case you missed the movie, I taped it. There will be multiple viewings at the shore. The highlights for me were:

  • Rosie eating dirt and paint while the sister just watches. Fantastic.
  • When they fix her hair into a mullet. Made her look just like the dike she is.
  • Any time she cries. Retarded, angry, grieving. I repeat, retarded, angry, grieving.
  • The bus driver taking the whole bus to the hospital to get Rosie to see her father. I would have punched that driver in the face if I'd been on that bus. Then I would have mocked the father on his death bed for having a Rosie the Retard. Simply cause I was annoyed by the inconvenience.

They hit every cliche:

  • Retards are often preyed upon by perverts. Some weirdo giving her a stuffed animal. What was that? We never see the guy again after that either. Just bizarre.
  • Retards make lousy neighbors. The fat black woman neighbor yelling "hippopotamus" at Rosie cause her fat little retard legs make too much noise going down the stairs.
  • Retards have sex. Sure they do, but why would we want to know about it. What did it add to the movie? Why was the boyfriend black? Is this the double cliche about black dudes liking big white women?
  • Racism is bad. Why did the white guys beat up the black guy? Was he talking on the bus too, or did he just become confused and refuse to sit at the back of it?
  • People are mean to retards. Loved the scenes where the people on the bus would yell at her. Worst acting ever. I hate when normal people talk on the bus. I'd be whipping pennies at Rosie everytime she spoke until she cried. Then I'd laugh.
  • To know a retard, is to love a retard! Please. Those bus drivers would have rallied together to get her banned because of her constant talking and harassment of other riders. Can you imagine a loud retard riding on your bus all day. If I was one of those drivers I would have hired someone to cripple her.
  • Family always comes through in the end! Retarded blood is thicker than water. The sister would have tossed her in a home quicker than I plan on putting my mother in one at the first hint of senility. "Hey Mom, it's Jay. What's the square root of 64?" "What was that? No that's wrong, pack your bags Mom, it's time for the home." I'm putting my mother in a bad home, one where they have to eat cat food. Fuck her. And that's how I feel about my own mother, never mind a retarded sibling. That whole scenario would have played out over the phone and Rosie would be gone.
  • Now I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and think I have something against retarded people. I really don't. They are amusing and much more entertaining than midgets. Mostly due to their stupidity. As long as they stay off my bus and keep to the carnival circuit, we'll be fine. Really, it's about the gall of Rosie to play this role. She is despicable. It's one thing for Shal and I to do sexual role playing in the privacy of our own home, like "banging my retarded daughter." It's a whole different ball game for a fat lesbian actress to portray a retarded, black-cock lover. That's just wrong.

    1 Comments:

    At 8:10 PM, Blogger JayTool said...

    Shal got a little upset with the mother part. I of course was only kidding. I'd make another joke here but I fear these may be my last words. 5/12, I'm convinced we are under attack. Love you Mom, you'll get gourmet cat food!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home