Monday, May 09, 2005

Karl's BBQ

Just a sensational time. The big man came through amazingly. Great eats and tons of it. My favorite was the beef and black beans, plus of course the cookies. The pictures are amazing, particularly of the grill. How did Shallon end up in so many photos anyway? The model shots of her were my favorite, that should be a new game we play with her when we get her drunk. I can't wait until this wedding, gonna be sweet. A perfect combination of friends, sports, booze, and food. That's the BBQ I mean, replace sports with music for the wedding. Speaking of sports, what the fuck? Celts get blown out, Rockets get blown out, and a 50-1 wins the Derby. Didn't see any of that coming, I hope bookies everywhere took a bath.
I barely remember getting back to the hotel though, much thanks to whoever that woman was who drove us. Back at the hotel is where the real idiocy began. There was a pool there, so of course drunken swimming was a must. We get to the pool and there is a sign saying, "Pool temporarily closed due to an inconsiderate patron." Did we care? Did we understand what it even meant? Of course not! Given the condition of my skin this week, I would have to assume they were shocking the pool, a term I kind of remember from my youth. I think it means massive amounts of chlorine, which would explain my new ability to see in the dark. Once we get in to the pool area, I remind everyone to be quiet, then do a cannonball into the pool. Some staff member came in and asked us to be quiet, which of course we weren't. I spent most of the time trying to sneak up on Brown, which was mostly unsuccessful. It did cause much swimming around rapidly, which resulted in head on crashes into the sides of the pool. I woke up the next day with a bumpy forehead, Brown had actually broken skin and had some scabs going. Good clean fun. No wonder I like the ocean, no walls. We all survived, as always. So until next time, Cheers motherfuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home