Thursday, May 12, 2005

Kearny Rail Bridge Fire

AAAAHHHHHH! The bridge in Kearny that connects Newark Penn Station with New York Penn Station has been disabled by a burning (blazingly burning) barge full of trash. Shutting down Amtrack and NJ Transit service to the whole North East Corridor. Did I mention something earlier about isolating the city? I had to go to channel 11 and 12 to get more on this info. Fox 5 led off with it and then didn't mention it again. None of the other networks or 24 hour news station mentioned it. A burning barge under a railroad bridge at night makes for excellent visuals, and no one is covering it! I smell gag order/media black out. 11 and 12 are local stations in NJ, maybe they couldn't be reached in time to squash the story. This is a little too much, please consider a sick day tomorrow. I may be a silly goose who is over-reacting, but I'm ready to head to the shore. Do you really think they'd want to start a panic by telling us that the wall had been sabotaged? Why is no one covering the fact Amtrack and NJ Transit has been shut down? Did we ever get the truth about that plane that went down over Far Rockaway? I'm drunk and wicked paranoid...Shallon is sleeping peacefully and ignoring my ranting. I did get her to tell me I get the condo if she goes to work tomorrow and is killed by terrorists, so I got that going for me. Since there will be no tomorrow, I'm off to eat everything in the fridge and drink everything in the house. Call me, I'll be up awaiting Armegedon. Cheers Shitdicks!
http://www.news12.com/NJ/topstories/article?id=138312

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger JayTool said...

That little plane yesterday in D.C.? a nuclear bomb needs to be detonated in the air for maximum damage. The exact same scenario they used in 24. Test flight?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Susan said...

dude, you are SO right...what's up with the lack of media coverage? when karl and i lived in weehawken there were at least 5 helicopters overhead everytime a car on approach to the tunnel got a flat...and it always made the news. somethings not right. anyway, if you can't get to the beach you can take cover in mahwah... susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home