Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Youth 2

I have to discuss the terrorizing of the family. For legal reasons, I feel I should use fake names on this one. Rich N., B. King, Tom W., and myself were the primary culprits. You know who you are.
For the sake of argument, let's pretend the family was Armenian. Fuck it, the families name was Grace. The statute of limitations has to have expired by now. The mother was Armenian, the father was a fat white guy who bought his wife somewhere, and the son was a little fucking pussy. We never liked this kid, yet he tried to buy our friendship at every turn. Food, drink, drugs...whatever. We weren't proud enough to turn anything down. The penultimate moment came on a Saturday. I'm a little hazy on this, but I think we showed up early in the morning while the parents were at church. Made several horrible drinks. Scotch, creme de menthe, and rum is delicious. We didn't know any better, we were about 14 and high as shit. For those who don't know me, I'm way too tall. Problematic for a teen, really helpful when you want to play hoops. Which of course we decided to play. The Grace son was about 5'0". Tom W. was about 6'4". A great guy, but he was about as coordinated as a giraffe on heroin. A really retarded giraffe. I haven't talked to him in ages, he's now a Jehovaw's witness. That's funny on so many levels I can't even get into it. He drove a Malibu SS and would always beep repeatedly in front of my house when he dropped me off drunk. That's a good time. Mom, "Who was beeping? Have you been drinking?" Jay "No, no never...I'm gonna pass out in the hallway here... That's not my blood...Huh?"
That being said, I tore down Grace's hoop on a beautiful inside drop step. This occured just as the parents came home. I'm holding the rim in my hand and celebrating. The son, John Grace, seeing his parent's have arrived, decides to stand up for himself. "Fuck you! I'll kick your ass!" While I'm still laughing, he sucker punches me (which I respect). Didn't hurt at all, but it couldn't be ignored. I give him a little smack back. I know it didn't hurt him. If you've hit someone with the intention of hurting them, you know the difference. We'll explore that eventually, not now. As I mentioned, his parents were rolling up just at that time. The father sees me him hit. I still claim I barely touched the son, but it looked bad. The father fucking clocks me. I freak out but still know I can't hit an adult! The son runs in the house, the mother gets hysterical, and the father is challenging me to a fight. I give up on my morals and start trying to attack. "I'll fucking kill you, you fucking motherfucker! Fucking hit me, I'll fucking kill you!" Needless to say I lost my shit for a while. Let's not forget i was about 14. Thank goodness my buddies stopped me, it was either gonna end in my death or his. What do you do in a situation like that? That sounds arrogant, but I was a large young man. I could have easily took this man down. I didn't realize how large I was until much later. I'll write about that later. Fuck, I didn't write about the terror yet! I'll get back to this but Shal is coming home now. I did the set up, please await the fake child abuse claim, the emergency oil dleivery, and the constant collect phone calls from their dead dog. Cheers motherfuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home