Friday, May 27, 2005

Blog Decline

As you may have noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. Well, it's gonna be a touch scarce over the summer. I'll be away from a computer a third of the time, which is a major factor. The other issue is that I don't think I want to write about our exploits at the beach house, which will dominate my thoughts. It seems like the kind of self-serving, "look what a great time I'm having!" stuff I wanted to avoid. Of course there will be exceptions, but in general they will have to focus on me in some way being an ass. I'm sure people don't want me broadcasting their drunken exploits to everyone and I respect that. Plus, I don't want to jeopardize my place in the gossip grapevine. Another issue is that I'm surrounded by folks for 3-4 days a week on the porch or in the backyard, so I get a lot of opportunities to make the jokes and points I usually post here. Finally, and this may be the fork in the back, GTA San Andreas for Xbox comes out June 6th.
That being said, I'll make an effort to get something up weekly. I got a rant about engagement rings I've been tinkering with for weeks. Fine line between expressing my opinion and insulting all females. Couple other things I just can't get to my liking. If something tickles my fancy, like those terrorist attacks a couple weeks ago, I'll make sure to send out an email link. I'd apologize for the decline, but I have yet to receive any envelopes full of cash. Cheers Motherfuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home