Saturday, April 08, 2006

Learn to Swim 4/8/2006

A friend of mine has been bugging me about writing more, so I'm trying. Mr. Nadeau, this is for you. Not to say that everyone who is reading this hasn't been pestering me as well, but daily myspace taunts from the incredibly obese Nadeau is inspiring. If a morbidly obese friend with a trach ring can take the time to bug me, the least I can do is spend a few moments to post.
I've been trying to behave better but have been failing miserably. Spent Friday drinking and assume I'll do the same today. I have to meet a stranger today at 2:00 for the beach house. Two shares are at stake, so it's important. Probably shouldn't have put Baileys in my coffee this morning, but I might as well show my true self. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my life. I love partying and being a dick. I sometimes worry about the health implications and my assinine behavior, but that happens mostly on Mondays and Tuesdays. I somehow managed to find a woman who loves me and actually wanted to marry me. I have to write about the whole Vegas/marriage thing at some point, not today though. Speaking of which, my absolute thanks to all who attended and those that sent their best wishes. Great fucking time. Kind of stressful for me, but that will be another post.
I really wanted to watch baseball today, but the only game on is the Mets and I couldn't care less. Bosox are 3-1 and looking good! Yanks are 1-3 and look fucked. Yanks don't play until 10pm tonight, at which point I'll either be asleep or blacked out. Hopefully. Bosox aren't on national TV. Go Bosx!
This whole beach house thing is a stress. We got three strangers in the house this year. One of them is a female named Fanny. We already got her check for a full share! She apparently has been to the house before on a random hook up, so she knows what she is getting into. Thats cool and a major coincidence, we found her on HobokenI.com. She recognized the house and one of last years members from photos while meeting with Shal. Too funny. Let's just say say the member in question has red hair and hasn't met a drug he doesn't like. 'Nuff said? Yeah...
So Shal already met the roommate of the guy we are meeting today. Thought he might be gay. Before I accept any checks I have to evaluate this. I have no problem with gay people, but gay sex in the room next to mine...It's bad enough having to hear Brown fucking. Though strangely arousing in a purely heterosexual way. Big, lithe, runners body...All sweaty and taut...Disturbing. Two guys going at it? Might be too much. Though they might let me jump in...I'll have to give this more thought. I hope he's cute.

Shal woke up at 7am today and is currently napping. Oops, she just woke up and I got to make breakfast. I'm a bitch...
Cheers Motherfuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home