Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Queer Factor

Against popular opinion, I am not a guy that has problems with homosexuality. I always get along with gay people, as long as they can take a joke. Shal and I drove home one of those disease ridden monkeys last summer. Loved him, we laughed the whole way home and he was the most honest person I’d talked to in ages. He was one of Richie’s friends, but I can’t remember his name. We made all kinds of plans to keep in touch and get together. Of course we were drinking and I’ve never spoke to him again and probably couldn’t pick him out of a lineup. Ask Dolly and Justin about this aspect of my personality, I love making plans and hate following through with them. I kept demanding to know when he “chose” to be homosexual, and he kept putting me in my place. “When did you choose to be tall? Outrageous drunk was a lifestyle choice you made?” Good fun, great guy. That being said, one of my lesbo co-workers told me about a gay party she went to where they played “Queer Factor”. The theory behind this game is to ask questions that gay people wouldn’t get. What is the tractor most popular among farmers? Which is the most powerful gun? What is the best perfume for women? You get the idea. Can we be this original amongst ourselves? I don’t really have any ideas, more just a general sense of figuring out a question game that would expose our weaknesses. It would be a cool day in the backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home