Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Extra's

Obama is the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. That being said, he is not going to win. Despite the Bush blowback, the Republicans will take it again because the Democrats are fucking idiots. “Let’s nominate a woman or a black man with a terrorist’s name!” Nice! It’s almost as good as running a liberal senator from Massachusetts and having the convention in Boston, ala 2004. Are they aware that there are voters outside of the coasts? Obviously not. Whatever, get ready for President McCain. Back to Obama, the fact that the black community turned against him because he is not “black” enough makes me so happy I’m drooling. Apparently Flavor Flav would be their preferred candidate. My theory is that the black community doesn’t want him to win. The “struggle” would be over, the excuses of institutional racism would be out the window, and “whitey” would be on the warpath. They are right. I’d be screaming at blacks wherever I went, “YOU WON, STOP HATING ME!” I am referring to “urban” blacks, of course. Hip hop boos, not Bill Cosby or Colin Powell types, I can’t picture them yelling in movie theaters or trying to be tough with me on the subway. It is so great that everyone is jumping on the Obama bandwagon, but it makes me wonder what everyone will do in the privacy of the voting booth. Fucking Guilliani won’t win because outside of the Northeast and California, Italian isn’t white! Let me name the one president who wasn’t a male WASP: JFK. John Fitzpatrick Kennedy. An Irish Catholic from the greatest city in the world, Boston! Oh? How did that end? That red-neck son of a bitch LBJ had him killed in Dallas! I’m spitting mad right now and ready to go punch the first Texan I see! Okay, sorry about that, I took a smoke/drink break and poured a quarter of my bourbon and coke out in honor of JFK. My current hero, Ted “I killed a chick and got away with it” Kennedy, endorsed Obama. Kiss of death. “Errraa, I’m for the nig…the ehhh black guy. I hate that cu..err… I’m opposed to Hillary.” Yeah, that is sincere. Getting the Ted nod is the equivalent of having Jeffery Dahlmer give you cooking tips. The big BO is done, congrats on South Carolina, and please step back from the curb while the Clinton juggernaut is coming by. I fucking love the Clintons, and nothing would make me happier than to see Big Bill back in the White House.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah you are defenitely drunk when you posted. you posted the same thing three times. I am so glad Hillary won in florida. Not a huge fan of hers but better than Obama.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger jxv123 said...

Enjoyed the lubricious list on self-medicatation.

yeah know...reasonible folks eventually reach their late 20's where they shouldn't have to justify anestisizing their thoughts. heck like you, I say let's embrace decendance and beware of average people and their capacity to produce average love.

Chuck Bukowski, we miss ya.
http://bukowski.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home